Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Need Your Support!

Dear Blog Readers,

I hate to be a pest, but I need a favor from you. My apartment complex is holding a competition called A Taste of Archstone. The resident with the cooking video that gets the most "thumbs ups" will win a trip to Napa to take cooking classes at the Culinary Institute of America. I really, really, REALLY want to win! But I can't do it without your support!

Here is what I need you to do:

1. Log into or create a YouTube account.

2. Click on my video and give it a Thumbs Up - you can do this once per day now through Sep. 25th.

Thank you so much friends - you know that it would mean the world to me to get the chance to learn some new cooking skills. And I promise I will share all of the fabulous recipes and new techniques I learn with all of you if I win!

Thanks for your support and for continuing to read my blog - I love you all!

No comments: