Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


I am new to this whole blogging thing, but today I found out that I got tagged by Julie! I have to admit that I am so un-hip to blogging that I did not know what that meant right away, but after some research on Julie's blog, I found the above set of rules, so here goes:
1. I am secretly addicted to Del Taco. :)
2. I have a double jointed thumb.
3. I hate sour cream, milk, and virtually all other white creamy sauces.
4. I am deathly afraid of butterflies.
5. I watch way too much trashy tv, sometimes while I am at work.
6. My favorite color is red.
7. I still do not know how to properly tie my shoelaces.
I know the next step is for me to tag 7 other bloggers, but sadly I only know 3 people who have blogs! So I will link back to Julie's but can't pass it on!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sorry, I should have explained myself! Great job on your first tag! You can't tie your shoelaces? Seriously, Dr. Jessica?